If we have learned that you may not be old enough to manage your own account: You'll have 14 days to either set up supervision for your account or verify ...
Missing: infobureau/ q= thread/ 78704164/
People also ask
What happens if you don't verify your age on Google?
If you choose not to set up supervision or verify you're old enough to manage your account within 14 days, your account will be disabled and your account information will be deleted after 30 days.
What does a Gmail phishing warning look like?
Unfamiliar Sender You may see this yellow warning banner on emails that come from an address that you haven't received email from before. If you are expecting the email and know the sender, you can ignore the warning or click the Looks safe link. If you think the message is a phish, click the Report phishing button.
What is a suspicious email from Google?

You can report this to Google so that we can try to help prevent this from happening in future.

Sign in to Gmail.
Open the message you'd like to report.
In the top-right corner of the message, click More icon .
Select Report Phishing.
Why is my Google Account being deleted because of age?
Your account may be disabled if you provided a date of birth that does not meet the minimum age requirements to own a Google Account. If you incorrectly entered your date of birth and your account has been disabled, learn how to re-enable your Google Account.
Sep 5, 2023 · If you don't want to lose your account, you might as well stop trying to ask "why did this happen?" and just go through with the verification.
Missing: infobureau/ q= thread/ 78704164/
Jul 18, 2022 · My Google account has been shut because it says I'm not old enough to have an unsupervised account. I am 70 years old.
This support page provides more information; basically, go to Account settings > Age-based access settings, select the appropriate OU or group to adjust the age ...
Hello, I've run into an issue creating an AdSense account for my company but without succes Google account says birthday setting isn't available, ...
Apr 7, 2021 · At login, Gmail asked for a birthdate, saying it was for a federal requirement. I backed out and it didn't ask again. I logged in later, ...
Jan 25, 2021 · Create a Segment of users who you don't have Birthdays, and show them a dedicated Klaviyo Signup Form popup, flyout, or embedded form to collect ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.