People also ask
Sep 14, 2020 · I recently migrated my website to DigitalOcean under plesk panel using all in one migration plugin. I kept having issues with 404 error only ...
Missing: infobureau/ q= talk. threads/ rewrite- 349882/
Mar 25, 2015 · Now I want to set the rewrite rule in the nginx file and it's not working with a clean URL. If I set the permalinks to 'default' the rule works ...
Feb 3, 2017 · I'm running Plesk 12.5.30 over Debian. Apache + nginx running on the server. I manage a wordpress site in my domain (let's call it example.com) ...
Oct 28, 2019 · If your setting is PHP as FPM application served by Apache then I am confused why my short URL already works for this using htaccess file. You ...
May 21, 2019 · I did try to change some info in htaccess file or in "Additional nginx directives ". can't get this redirection with “www” added inside the url.
Apr 19, 2024 · Symptoms. Website pages based on WordPress show below error on all pages except the main one: 404 Not Found. when:.
Nov 27, 2015 · I use a plesk panel on the server that uses apache as a reverse proxy if the requests are served by nginx. Everything went flawlessly and I had ...
Missing: infobureau/ q= talk. wordpress. 349882/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.